- Havent run in about 10 days. My last one was 10km trail and my ITB behaved and it went well. I am definitely lacking fitness though as I found the last km tough.
- Am going to pilates weekly. I hate and loathe it but I do it to support my running and stay injury free.
- I went to a fortieth recently - Denim and Diamonds - it was such a blast and as usual I was the last one standing on the dancefloor. (probably cos I only drank lime n soda all night!)
- I am well into planning my fortieth with the kind help of one of my besties.
- I have started painting again. It has been awhile....like 35yrs. The last time I painted was in kindergarten until I realised everyone was better than me and I stopped. Well, I dont really care anymore and I am having great fun messing around.
|Retro Girl is a work in progress|
|My bird is made of polyfiller, using a stencil, love the dimension|
- I hosted a 'class' (or something!) for some friends/family last week - showing them how to explore the wilder side of working with mixed media.. It was great fun - you can read my friend, Flowrs, account of the morning here.
- Word has spread and I have been asked to 'teach' at a craft evening next month with about 10 women. I am somewhat daunted....but will busk my way through it! ;-)
- I have also started a Project #40 art journal with Flowrs and another mate - you can read more about how it works here.
- I am off to see Brave shortly with the kids - looking forward to it; that animation is off the hook - by the same crowd who did How to Train Your Dragon.